Marriage is a beautiful aspect of one’s life. However, it is not easy for every person to find their soulmate. For some people, it takes years and years to finally get married. There are several reasons behind this delay in marriage. It can be due to some doshas and defects in the birth chart of individual persons. At the same time, one can also find powerful solutions for delayed marriage in astrology. Consult Dr Hemant Barua, he is one of the best marriage solution provider.
What causes the delay in marriage?
As per astrology, the seventh house is the main house for marriage. The first, second, fourth, and eleventh houses are the other supporting houses. If all these houses have malefic planets, marriage gets delayed. Also, if you do not have marriage yoga, it can even lead to ‘no marriage’.
As per the Top Marriage Match Making Astrologer Dr Hemant Baura, the following are the common reasons why there is a delay in marriage:
● The presence of Saturn in the seventh house can cause a delay in marriage.
● Presence of Jupiter and Venus in afflicting positions in any houses of your natal chart.
● The effect of malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu, Sun, and Mars can also cause a delay in marriage.
● The affliction of the moon in the seventh house of your natal chart
● Absence of any benefic planets in the seventh house.
What are the remedies for delayed marriage?
Remedies for delayed marriage can help an individual strengthen their chances of getting married to the right person. Astrological remedies for delayed marriage can be analysed by studying the planetary positions, horoscope charts and birth charts that show how the planets affect different people’s lives and marriages.
To provide one with a powerful solution for delayed marriage, the Top Astrologer in India uses his knowledge as well as various astrology software that give accurate insights into compatibility between two people based on their birthdates; checking out how well they match each other physically is important too!
Before coming on to the remedies, one should keep in mind that dedication and commitment towards these remedies are a must to witness great results. Also, Marriage is meant to be a sacred ritual in our culture. So it is necessary to do good deeds to stop delaying marriage and get a good and caring life partner.
Powerful Solution for Delayed Marriages in Girls:
● Recite the mantra:
“Om Namo Bhagavate Rukmini Vallabhaye Swaha”
Powerful Solution for Delayed Marriage in Boys
● Recite the mantra:
“Patni Manoram Dehi Manovaratanusarinim
Tarini Durgsansarsagrasaya Kulodbhawam”
Powerful Solution for Delayed Marriage in Astrology – Both Girl and Boy
● Respecting the elders is a powerful solution for delayed marriage.
● Add a pinch of sandalwood powder or Haldi powder to your bathing water. These will not only help with delayed marriage but will also help to attract love and reignite the spark in marriage life.
● Put on decent perfume or iitar after a bath.
● Keep fast on Monday or the day as suggested by the astrologer. These will help strengthen or propitiate the 7th house Lord.
● Offer water to Shivling every day.
● Put a lock and key under your pillow at night and keep it at an intersection in the morning. Move forward and do not look back.
● Keep this lock and keys at an intersection. After keeping the keys, start to move forward. Make sure you don’t look back.
● Visit Navagraha Temple
● Feed a cow seven times on a Thursday. You should prepare a dough made of chana daal, whole wheat, turmeric and jaggery.
● Donating in Shukla Paksha is considered good for marriage. White or silk clothes are to be donated to women on Fridays.
● Always consider keeping things in pairs in your house, like a pair of chairs, a pair of lamps or a pair of side tables. These will also help in quick marriage.
● Another powerful solution to delayed marriage is to feed green grass to cows daily.
● Wear a Shivling locket. If you are in your twenties then you can visit the shiva mandir every Monday and if your age is between 30 – 40 then you can plant a banana tree near your house and this will help you get married quicker.
Why go for astrological remedies for delayed marriage?
Astrology is a way of understanding and predicting the future. Astrological remedies can help you overcome problems related to marriage, strengthen your marriage, get married to the person you love and get married as early as possible. Astrology also tells us about our soulmate, who is waiting for us in this life.
You must opt for astrology remedies for delayed marriage when you see no sign of your marriage or have been waiting for long periods but nothing happens. If family members or relatives are not able to find an appropriate match for you then you must look out for these remedies to solve your issues related to marriage problems.
The best way to use these remedies is by consulting the Best Astrologer in India who has vast experience in this field and can provide the best solution according to your horoscope, birth date and other factors related to your life. The second option would be by reading some books on how one can get married within the desired time frame after which they will need to follow up with their astrologer every month or two depending on how fast things move forward (or not).
Best Celebrity astrologer Dr Hemant Barua says that the remedies for delayed marriages are simple and do not need lots of effort or hard work. In fact, they are quite easy and simple to do by any individual having the desire to get married as early as possible.
Astrology is a science that helps in predicting the future. It also helps to understand past, present and future events. Astrology can help you understand the relationships between stars and planets with earth’s journey through space. This will help you understand how long different aspects of life last before coming to an end. If there are some issues related to delayed marriage then try out the astrological remedies by Dr Hemant Barua to see if these remedies can solve your problems related to delayed marriage problems. He is respected and counted among Best 5 Astrologer in India.
Written by : Hemant Barua
You can book a telephonic consultation simply clicking here